So you have your windows 8 iso file and you want to make a Windows 8 Bootable Pen Drive with it?? If yes,than quickly install “UltraISO” and then follow these instructions one by one:
1) Firstly open UltraISO with administrator permissions.
2) Open windows 8 iso file in UltraISO .
3) All the installation files should be listed on the software by now.
4) Than go to “Bootable” and click “Write Disk Image”.
5) Select write method as “USB+HDD+”.
6) Than lastly click on “write”, it will ask to format your pen drive click “yes” and let it complete all its process.
7) After process completes check your pen drive, it is now a bootable windows 8 pen drive.
This pen Drive method is tested and working well for many users and main advantage of using this method is you get windows in a really portable way its easy to carry your pen drive rather than your windows cd.